ARTITUDE is a creative approach to Life
our mission in 2 words
“Love Show” — Skye
Artitude’s specific objectives and primary purposes are:
- The promotion of peace and goodwill between all people through the creative arts.
- Seeking out and endeavoring to provide forums for the promotion and development of the creative arts.
- Seeking for and endeavoring to bring together and encourage artists of diverse racial, ethnic, and national backgrounds for the cooperative public presentation of works of art and using these collaborative efforts to build connections of friendship, understanding, and knowledge between the races and between ideologically distant people.
- Facilitation opportunities for interaction and improved working relationships between artisans of various backgrounds and hopefully thereby, further eliminating barriers of hatred, misunderstanding, and ignorance between such.
- Disseminating educational material to the public, including, but not limited to, material relating to the creative, performance, and useful arts in all of their variety of expression (e.g., fine arts, sculpture, music, architecture, landscape, interior, and floral design, poetry, composition, glassblowing, graphic design, photography, dance, creative dramatics, cinema, etc.).
- Producing, investigating, and encouraging, by aiding technically and financially, all types of artists in the above-described genres.
- Educating, exposing, and informing the general public regarding these and other art forms. The form of this education being, but not limited to, the maintaining of facilities for instruction and public performances of such art forms.
- Providing charitable assistance and exposure to those having talent in these art forms, generally.
- Encouraging artisans and others to use their talents, gifts, and faculties in manners which will be towards the benefit of all mankind. Generally, to encourage communication, cooperation, and charity.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO!
ARTITUDE has been around in various incarnations for many years and what we have here is an absolutely passionately out-of-control LOVE for the ARTS, and yes — all of them . . . LOL! We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, connected to Zamar Unlimited, ReCreating Paradise, and the Creative Fusion Initiative.
Along the way, we’ve interacted with thousands of artists of every discipline and work closely with ZO Magazine and Ericoo Studio on a myriad of creative projects. We work closely with ZO and continue to collaborate with its Creative Expos and live Events. Through our relationship with the ZO Team we’ve touched most of the United States, over 170 countries, and tons of art lovers. People on these pages are some of the coolest people in the world — inside and out!
IN PREPARATION FOR A BREAKFAST FOR PEACE CONCEPT WE’VE BEEN PLANNING FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS,
PLEASE JOIN US FOR AN UPCOMING!
Sunday, March 26, 2023
Plans are developing at the “Breakfast” link above
Hosted by ZO Magazine
in collaboration with ArTitude.Fun
Collaborative launch event with ZO Magazine & ArTitude.Fun
Collaborative Event at CAb with Ericco Studio, ZO Magazine & ArTitude.Fun
People leave changed from our events
WHAT’s going on now!
Our Upcoming Projects & Goals include continued development and executing the BEST BREAKFAST IN THE WORLD project, continuing with the CITY OF DREAMS project that we have re-titled CULTURE OF DREAMS, working on a real-life RE-CREATING PARADISE program, working with Ericco Studio on plans for a new Creative Space since our mutual project in NOHO, California, and continuing our CREATIVE FUSION INITIATIVE by bringing artists of diverse backgrounds together for cooperative presentations of various art forms.
For information on our organization please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com